Work at Seanergy
Seanergy is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream, create and most importantly who have apatite for a challenge. Seanergy seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Seanergy, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving ecosystem.
Your Role in the Team:
- Responsible for overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Develop, and act as a custodian for the project vision, requirements, usability, development, testing, support and operations.
- Define the project objectives and align with business cases and strategies.
- Ensures Project Delivery: Manages integration, interdependencies, and alignment of projects and/or tracks of work within and across functions as required. Creates a project delivery schedule that includes financial, resource and material requirements.
- Executes Project Lifecycle: Leads each project. Ensures that the project has completed the relevant requirements and that deliverables have been properly reviewed by the senior management.
- Executes PMI & Agile Processes: Leads and advocates PMI / Agile best practices of Integration, Scope, Time, Quality, Communication, Risk and Procurement Management.
- Manages Communication: Manages project related communications within and outside of the project. Proactively identifies and communicates impacts to internal team and external client. Freely provides information regarding project progress and scope using a project dashboard and/or internal/external status reports.
- Builds Team: Exudes energy and enthusiasm. Promotes and recognizes the contribution of team members, and creates a positive work environment.
- Resolves Issues: Effectively identifies and resolves issues. Approves scope/cost/schedule/ quality changes.
- Assesses Risks: Proactively identifies risks, communicates risks to appropriate personnel and develops a risk mitigation strategy and a contingency plan.
- Governs Project Scope: Defines acceptance criteria, prioritizes clients requirements and defines the scope boundaries.
- 5 to 12 years of work experience with at least 2 years as a PM.
- The candidate needs to have a very good customer relationship skills and needs to be extrovert with EXCELLENT verbal and written English skills. Needs to be very customer centric and manage customer expectations.
- Project coordination experience.
- Experience with business process analysis.
- Experience with translation of business requirements for IT.
- Experience in vendor relations.
- Knowledge of basic project coordination tools.
- Strong knowledge of .NET MVC, Web and Mobile technology.
- Experience in change management a Plus.
- Knowledge/awareness of infrastructure components such as OS and below technologies including: Windows Server, VMware (or other comparable virtualization technologies), Linux, AIX, SAN Storage, Databases (Oracle/SQL Server), WAN/LAN and SharePoint.
- PMP certification is great plus.
Seanergy pays higher than the market references. Hence, remuneration is not a constraint for the right candidate.